Some of android app have a feature to start and operate some applications or any hidden operation behind the system, even without any permission, once you have downloaded and installed the android application, you must realize the risk and permission term, you should do double check first before installing them. The biggest problem that usually face by the android users is the battery and internet data which excessive to use. However, actually we can disable this automatically start and run system in your android phone, we will show you step by step to disable it safely even without any third party application.
In many cases, new android user face serious risk to damage their mobile phone, but you should not worry about it because on Android ICS, it allows you to disable application which is actually frozen safely without any crash. Let’s see what we can do:
1. The first step, you can start opening app drawer and then select Settings from the menu list as appear below.
2. Once the Settings menu screen opened, find the Device menu and then and select Apps.
3. you will find some tabs on the top menu, find All apps tab. This tab is not showed by default, at the same time there are only three tabs you can view.
4. Select any application that you want and click Disable.
5. When clicking disable you may will see warning notification pop up, just ignore it and click oke.
6. the application that you have just disabled will be dragged to the bottom, it will provide you the best way to show which application has been disabled previously.
7. If you want to enable in the future, you can repeat from the beginning and click enable on this step.
8. You must remember that you will not be able to find disabled application on app drawer.
Step by Step to Disable Built-in Apps Safely without 3rd-Party Apps For Android ICS