Download Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 for Mac OS X
Now Adobe has released the latest emergency Flash Player update that will resolve a memory corruption vulnerability in the NetStream class. This update could reportedly lead to code execution on many platform such as : Macintosh, Linux, and Windows computers.
In the security bulletin issued on Friday, Adobe advised the users that use Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 (and earlier versions) to update to Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
The makers of Photoshop added in the bulletin, "Users of Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions on Android 4.x devices should update to Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199. Users of Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and earlier versions should update to Flash Player 184.108.40.206."
What's New in This Release:
· Full screen keyboard input for Flash Player
· Low latency audio support for streaming audio through NetStream
· Low latency audio support for Sound API
· Texture streaming
· Background Updater for Mac
· Improved Mac App Store Support
· This update resolves a memory corruption vulnerability in the NetStream class that could lead to code execution.
Download Adobe Flash Player for Mac OS X