With the new iOS 5 OS from Apple many people noticed and complained that the battery autonomy decreased a lot in some cases and this can be annoying at some point.
Well, in this article we are going to provide some tips that you can follow to increase the battery autonomy in iOS 5 for your Apple device, no matter if you have a iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad or even a iPhone 3GS.
Well, here are the battery autonomy increase Tips
- Disable Locations Service
- Disable the Wi-Fi feature when you do not have a wireless network in range ( especially when you leave your house )
- Make sure that your Bluetooth feature is disabled ( default, it is active after you install the iOS )
- Disable the Push feature
- Make sure you have the luminosity of your screen at on automatic
- Make sure that the auto locking feature is set to 1 minute
- Disable the “cellular data” each time you are not using the Internet
- Disable the Ping service ( from Settings > General > restrictions )
- If you still don’t have a decent autonomy, try to do a restore and use the “Set as new…” feature
Keep in mind that these are some extreme measures and it is not indicated to disable all possible services because this way you are going to limit the features of the iOS very much, however if you want to enjoy a better autonomy then you really don’t have a choice until Apple fixes this problem.
How To Increase The Autonomy Of The Battery In iOS 5