Do you have a PlayStation 3 and wish you Could change the theme on your PS3 themes Without HAVING to buy from the PSN? Here's How You Can download and install PS3 theme files from usb harddrive or thumbdrive to.
PSN have a decent supply of themes But Some Of Them That Are not just nice or not Even relevant; There are a ton thankfully of great artists out there PS3 theme and MOST post Their themes for free on the web. Here is a quick Place with a large selection of free PS3 themes: http://www.ps3-themes.com/ .
Now let's see how we get that theme installed on our PS3. This does require a computer for the downloading / copying parts.
1. We Will Need to Have a harddrive or USB Thumbdrive Will Also handy and want to be sure formatted in FAT32 That STI. The PS3 Will Not Recognized That run NTFS harddrives.
2. On the USB Thumbdrive / harddrive, We Will Need to create a FEW folders to put the theme files in.
At the root level, create a PS3 folder (ie E: \ PS3). Go into the PS3 folder create a folder and Then Called in here Theme
So We Should Have A PS3 Theme folder under the folder (ie E: \ PS3 \ Theme)
3. Find a PS3 theme you want to install. End With a Theme files. P3T extension.
Copy the. P3T file to the USB thumbdrive / harddrive and Into the Theme folder (eg E: \ PS3 \ Theme \ TokenTheme.p3t)
4. Plug in the USB thumbdrive / harddrive Into Your PS3
5. On the XMB go to Settings> Theme Setting
6. Once in the Theme Settings, hit X on Theme and Then scroll up to and hit X on Install
7. Choose your USB Drive and Then choose your theme to install (ie Token Theme) and hit X on it.
8. It Happens Will Appear as nothing, go back in to the Theme option and now choose and apply our new theme!
How to Install PS3 Themes from a USB Thumbdrive