I was thinking many people got this problem when waant to deactivate their account, just easy if you follow this step and compeletely will show you tutorial Disable/Delete/Deactivate Facebook Account
How to Disable a Facebook account :
1. Login to your that Facebook account which you want to remove.
3. At your home page, at the top right side, go to Account => Account Settings.
4. In the account settings page find out the Deactivate link with Deactivate Title. And click on That link.
5.Then you will come across a page like below.
|provide information for deactivating|
6. In this form you can provide informations for “R
8. After entering password, you may prompted for security code as below.
|enter security code|
9. After entering security code, click submit and and your account will be deactivated. Then you will be sent to login page with a yellow message like below.
|your account is now disabled|
10. And you are done.
Note : You can reactivate your Facebook account by previous login way.
Tutorial Disable/Delete/Deactivate Facebook Account