Download bada SDK 2.0.5 with Enhanced WQVGA Features
What's New in This Release ( SDK 2.0.5 ): [ read full changelog ]
· IDE Help Content
· bada C++ App Programming
· The following change is made to solve compatibility issues with bada 1.x WQVGA applications - The default background color of the memory canvas is changed to black.
· The header and footer size in the WQVGA resolution is changed to have the same ratio as that in the WVGA resolution. The following changes are made to solve compatibility issues with bada 1.x WQVGA applications-
· The font is displayed at 95% width to match the font size for bada 1.1 WQVGA applications.
· Auto-scaling down resources is not applied for bada 1.0 WVGA applications when the auto-scaling option is set to false.
· Addressbook - The Addressbook::SearchContactsByUserIdN() method is deprecated.
Samsung has just announced it has updated its bada SDK to version 2.0.5. The latest update brings enhanced features for WQVGA app development, as well as several fixes for known issues that have been previously reported.
The SDK is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, or Windows 7 32- or 64-bit operating system. It requires at least dual-core 1.8 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM memory, as well as 2.2 GB of free disk space.
It appears that the header and footer size in the WQVGA resolution has been changed to have the same ratio as that in the WVGA resolution.
Furthermore, the font is now displayed at 95% width in order to match the font size for bada 1.1 WQVGA apps. This change is meant to solve the compatibility issues with bada 1.x WQVGA apps.
For the full changelog of the update head over to Samsung Developer site.
NOTE:· Language packs: The language packs can be installed separately after installing bada SDK.
· Users will need to create an account in order to be able to download and use bada SDK.
Download Bada 2.0 Update for Samsung Wave S8500
Download bada SDK 2.0.5 - Update Features