This application would be quite useful, is called DocScanner, just enough with the camera focusing iPhone on the document that we will scan and the result is very good, seamlessly integrate with Evernote .
The application also recognizes characters, which allows us to edit or modify any text at will.
* Create PDF files into high quality of several pages.
* Transfer your scanned documents to Mac or PC via WiFi.
* Send documents by e-mail.
* Failure to carry paper documents.
* Take notes of high quality boards and notebooks with minimal effort.
* Take notes to a new level using Evernote integration.
The application is worth 4.99 euros, you can download here , is a productivity tool that you can not miss on your device.
How to scan documents with your iPhone