Keep Water and iPhone Separated with a LifeProof
LifeProof, a provider of protective cases for smartphones and tablet PCs, has announced the launch of its waterproof, dustproof, snowproof and shockproof cases for iPhone 4.
The company says that its cases provide the only true protection an iPhone 4 needs, including protection from moisture.
The cases are waterproof to a depth of 6.6 ft and they’ve been tested to military specifications for drop protection up to a height of 6.6 ft., onto concrete, said LifeProof.
"LifeProof is more than a product, it's a movement." says Gary Rayner, LifeProof founder and CEO. "It gives freedom to be connected anywhere with your mobile device; freedom to build relationships, gain knowledge, exercise, and juggle work; freedom for all people anywhere to go everywhere."
The LifeProof cases come in black, white and pink. Any model ships in 2-3 weeks. The price is $69.95. If you’re planning to surf with your iPhone strapped to your wet suit, order one now.
LifeProof highlights some of the key benefits offered by the new line of cases for iPhone 4 customers, including:
• Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16” (1.5mm) to the depth of your iPhone and weighs less than an ounce (28g).
• Unique combination of materials that will not stick to your pocket
• Protects against every-day hazards—full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
• Ability to swim and take underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth). Optional adapter allows use of waterproof headphones underwater
• Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
• High degree of shock and impact protection—tested to Military Specifications MIL-STD-810F-516.5 (2 meters/6.6ft drop on all surfaces and edges. 26 tests)
• Fully sealed protection against minute dust particles
• All phone features are operational while maintaining a high level of protection
• Compatible with all iPhone 4's (International, AT&T and Verizon).
How to Keep iPhone with a LifeProof?