Less than a month after releasing Lion, Apple’s rolled out its first update.
Update Your OS X now.. get new features of Lion.
In a software update that went out this afternoon, the company released OS X 10.7.1, a download that fixes a handful of bugs left by the initial release. The full list includes:
• Address an issue that may cause the system to become unresponsive when playing a video in SafariThe software is being offered in two different versions: one for all users, and another for the new MacBook Air and Mac Mini. The one for those latter two machines fixes three additional problems:
• Resolve an issue that may cause system audio to stop working when using HDMI or optical audio out
• Improve the reliability of Wi-Fi connections
• Resolve an issue that prevents transfer of your data, settings, and compatible applications to a new Mac running OS X Lion
• Resolve an issue where MacBook Air may boot up when MagSafe Adapter is attachedThose looking for new features as part of OS X updates will have to wait a bit longer. That includes Mac OS X system integration with iCloud, Apple’s upcoming cloud-based sync and hosting service which is due this fall. Developers got the latest beta of that, along with a test build of Mac OS X 10.7.2 last week.
• Resolve an issue causing intermittent display flickering on MacBook Air
• Resolve an issue that causes the SD card slot in Mac mini to run at reduced speed with SD and SDHC media
First Update Lion with OS X 10.7.1