We have plans to eat at restaurants, but Sometimes we feel confused to find restaurants, menus, and its location.
Don’t worry, iPad provides Restaurant finder app. So you will easy, convenient, fast and precise to find best Restaurant for you and family or your love.
1. FastFood – Top Restaurant finder app
No other location app shows you restaurant deals, menu, reviews, ratings, map and info all on one page.
This app will save you money, let you find all kind of restaurants, give you nutritional info, restaurant menu’s, reviews, ratings and deals. Use FastFood to find restaurants nearest you with a single tap!
We’re continuously improving FastFood for you, so keep checking back for more updates! In the meantime, leave us feedback to let us know what you like and what you want next!
Note: Using an iPod Touch will result in a less accurate location than GPS, as geographical location is determined by triangulation in WiFi.
Download FastFood V 3.4.0: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fastfood-top-restaurant-finder/id299488453?mt=8
This is the app from the Apple commercials with the “slot machine” randomizing feature to add a little fun to your search. Of course, you can also filter choices by cuisine, price, or location. Urbanspoon also includes access to ratings and reviews and a “friends” feature to add a touch of social networking.but it’s no Yelp.
- Use GPS to find a restaurant near you
- Filter by neighborhood, cuisine, or price
- Search and browse local restaurants
- See a list of all nearby eateries
- Compare restaurant picks with your friends
- Ratings and reviews from newspapers, bloggers, and fellow eaters
Covers all of the United States and Canada, and large metro areas in the UK and Australia.
Download Urbanspoon V 1.1.7: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/urbanspoon/id284708449?mt=8
3. Restaurant Finder
Perfect for travelers, Restaurant Finder lets you enter the cuisine you want and the city/zip code or location, and returns the nearest restaurants that have what you’re hungry for, displaying address, telephone number, and URL, if available. It also gives you a handy weather forecast, so you know when “closer is is better.”
Download Restaurant Finder V 1.1 : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/restaurant-finder-for-ipad/id439822698?mt=8
4. Yelp (Free)
Yelp isn’t hopping on the social networking bandwagon; it’s the real deal. That’s because Yelp is a website first and an app second (which is both good and bad–but more on that in a moment). With Yelp you search for a restaurant, bar, club, or any business in similar ways to other restaurant-finding apps, or just enter the name of a food (e.g., “Peking Duck”) and Yelp finds a place for you. You can post notes and reviews (although you have to go to the Yelp site to post–hence the “good and bad” comment above.)
The “Check-in” feature lets you and your friends track each others’ whereabouts. Fear not: Check-in is voluntary, so if the stalker ex is back, you’re safe. Check into the same place often enough, and Yelp decides you’re a regular. Some user complaints of outdated/inaccurate information; not bad at finding the eats, great at keeping the party rolling.
1. Search for businesses near you
2. Tap quick links to find nearby bars, restaurants, cafes and more
3. Narrow your searches by ‘hood, distance, price, and what’s open now
4. Browse reviews to read what’s great (and not so great) in your city
5. Add Quick Tips, photos, and draft reviews for your favorite businesses
6. Check-in and share on Facebook and Twitter
7. Make reservations on OpenTable without leaving the Yelp app
8. Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, then call or map them from your iPhone
9. Yelp does augmented reality with Monocle. Overlay business information onto the world around you
Download Yelp V5.3.2 : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yelp/id284910350?mt=8
So many iPad apps that can help you in everyday. Not only office apps, but iPad has many benefits to facilitate a variety of our needs.
Download Best iPad Apps For Finding a Restaurant